😬 my name is mud - I booked tickets for the theatre and when we came out we couldn’t make out why people were making such a racket in a pub across the way. DH is very long suffering!, 😄😄
I don’t even like football but I enjoyed it and the fact we won and vindicated Gareth Southgate who is I believe is a very good calm manager, was great 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Well done to the team and to Ollie Watkins for the last-minute goal!
Who was the pundit in the studio ranting at half-time about how the penalty should never have been allowed? Can someone give him a red card, please. He certainly shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the studio on Sunday.
Well done to the team and to Ollie Watkins for the last-minute goal!
Who was the pundit in the studio ranting at half-time about how the penalty should never have been allowed? Can someone give him a red card, please. He certainly shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the studio on Sunday.
That was Gary Neville. He’s his own biggest fan 😂 well someone has to be.
Well done to the team and to Ollie Watkins for the last-minute goal!
Who was the pundit in the studio ranting at half-time about how the penalty should never have been allowed? Can someone give him a red card, please. He certainly shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the studio on Sunday.
That was Gary Neville. He’s his own biggest fan 😂 well someone has to be.
We were on video link to New Zealand where our family were watching it. The children are on school holiday at the moment, but our absolutely football mad grandson had to watch the end in the car on mum’s phone as she drove them to holiday club. Mum has now rearranged her work schedule so they can all watch together on their Monday morning, our Sunday night.
😬 my name is mud - I booked tickets for the theatre and when we came out we couldn’t make out why people were making such a racket in a pub across the way. DH is very long suffering!, 😄😄
In fairness Whitewave you couldn’t possibly have known. And you are on holiday, I think. He’ll be able to watch on Sunday so long as you haven’t booked anymore theatre tickets anyway.
Our 9yr old and The Imp (GSs) have got a lay-in school and pre-school have told parents they have till 10.15am to get to school as the match was a late one 👍🏻 The same will happen on Monday.
We rushed home from staying away to catch the end. The joy on the face of the scorer, Watkins, said it all. And then all his team mates celebrating. I like the way Gareth Southgate goes and searches out all the players individually for a hug and a word in their ear. Spain will be a tough team to play against, but anything is now possible.
After reading Whitewaves post I also realised I am out on Sunday night. It is my birthday tomorrow and my GD and two of her friends are taking me out for a meal on Sunday evening. If the booking had been my own idea I would be rearranging but as it is their treat for me I can’t. I have watched all of England’s games and the other semifinal and feel ( very foolishly) that if I don’t watch this one they will lose