They're all food? For me it's the internet. Mine was off all last weekend because there was a fault on the line. I have to say I have never been so bored in my whole life. 9.15pm on Sunday night and I couldn't believe how slow time had gone by - I was in bed by 11, unheard of for me.
2 more things that I couldn't live without:
my e-cig. I gave up smoking 18 months ago, its been hell but I got here, but give up nicotine - nooo I can't.
....and tea. I get through gallons of the stuff, I couldn't even contemplate getting out of bed if I thought we had no tea in the house.
Gransnet forums
Food
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

