Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday 3rd October 2026

(53 Posts)
Michael12 Sat 03-Oct-26 04:55:34

Good Morning Everyone,
Dark and dry outside here in Brackley this morning.
Usual routine with an early bus into Bicester , where I will see people I know, have a coffee and a snack .
I have an update as to the enlarged Prostate , I have a phone appointment next Tuesday mid morning with Neology Dept at the Churchill Oxford , this is to arrange a CT scan.
Health Otherwise OK,
Take Care,
Mick

Marydoll Sat 03-Oct-26 14:01:21

Aldom

If you're looking Mdol thank you for your post. It really made me laugh. grin I'm sure it wasn't funny for you two while it was happening though. Glad you survived the adventure even if the contents of the shopping bag didn't do so well!

Aldom, we were in fits of laughter, when we were talking to the train conductor. He was so sharp and witty!
True Glasgow sense of humour.

We weren't really stressed. We knew that all train lines led to Central Station and we would get there eventually!! Even if took hours! 😂

People pay a fortune for sightseeing tours of Glasgow. All it cost us was a train ticket.😉

Aldom Sat 03-Oct-26 15:34:06

It's probably done you a world of good then Md. Got the endorphins circulating. grin