Gransnet forums

Chat

Show us your shoes!

(92 Posts)
Sago Sat 19-Sept-26 10:40:20

I’m just ready to go out and I put on my newest shoes, they are giving me a lot of joy right now!

Show us your shoes/slippers but no feet!
I don’t like feet 😉.

MawsRosie Tue 22-Sept-26 13:14:11

Rieker leather “leopard” loafers. Wide fit, blissfully comfy

MawsRosie Tue 22-Sept-26 13:14:29

Frenchgalinspain

For sport and for events / dress / meetings ..

In this heat?

dragonfly46 Tue 22-Sept-26 13:23:38

FranP

Fallingstar

Skechers everytime for my rather big and awkward feet. Can’t wear them in the rain though so have comfort concept Hotter shoes for then.

Yes, mine are the same, but why don't Skechers make waterproof trainers?

They do - I have got some!

Blossoming Tue 22-Sept-26 13:36:55

What I’m wearing now - my slippers.
What I wear to go out walking - my Cadense trainers. Horribly expensive but help with my problematic left foot. They’re the only shoes I have that have not worn out within a matter of weeks, due to the way my left foot behaves,

GrannyGravy13 Tue 22-Sept-26 14:39:03

I must admit I am not old enough or ready to give up on my car to bar to shoes anytime soon, two of my favourite pairs (no I am not counting all my shoes 🙀)

Jaxjacky Tue 22-Sept-26 15:12:47

My high heels went some time ago GG13 at 5’11” I prefer a smaller heel or flats.

GrannyGravy13 Tue 22-Sept-26 15:44:44

Jaxjacky

My high heels went some time ago GG13 at 5’11” I prefer a smaller heel or flats.

I am 5”2” so need all the height I can get 😹

Minibookworm Tue 22-Sept-26 15:44:45

Love my BOBS for Dogs from Skechers. So comfy.

Marydoll Tue 22-Sept-26 16:36:25

GrannyGravy13

I must admit I am not old enough or ready to give up on my car to bar to shoes anytime soon, two of my favourite pairs (no I am not counting all my shoes 🙀)

I have shoe envy 💖

Marydoll Tue 22-Sept-26 16:37:55

dragonfly46

FranP

Fallingstar

Skechers everytime for my rather big and awkward feet. Can’t wear them in the rain though so have comfort concept Hotter shoes for then.

Yes, mine are the same, but why don't Skechers make waterproof trainers?

They do - I have got some!

..or buy a waterproofing spray.

I spray everything, but of course I have to, living in Scotland. wink

Ilovedogs22 Wed 23-Sept-26 11:12:06

Greenfinch

Mine are too boring to show.

Mine too Greenfinch, I'm still a lot of a tomboy at heart. My mother used to despair because my sisters were super lady-like & dressy.
The only shoes I possess are decrepid Wellington boots, sandals & walking boots. Each to their own.

Warbler Thu 24-Sept-26 05:12:13

This post was so funny. It's nice to know there are some normal people amongst us.

Sago Thu 24-Sept-26 07:53:10

Warbler

This post was so funny. It's nice to know there are some normal people amongst us.

I’m glad you have enjoyed it!

I’m loving the views from our windows too.

TillyTrotter Thu 24-Sept-26 08:43:16

There’s a nip in the air this morning, so cosy slippers.

Juneandarchie1 Sun 04-Oct-26 21:48:18

Tilly Trotter I’m with you there. Love my Riekers

Gracey Tue 06-Oct-26 13:42:25

My beige and white Vans are getting a lot of wear lately, but I live in my platform flip flops around the house.