Gransnet forums

Chat

Show us your shoes!

(91 Posts)
Sago Sat 19-Sept-26 10:40:20

I’m just ready to go out and I put on my newest shoes, they are giving me a lot of joy right now!

Show us your shoes/slippers but no feet!
I don’t like feet 😉.

Jaxjacky Sat 19-Sept-26 10:44:51

I’m barefoot - sorry!

Greenfinch Sat 19-Sept-26 10:46:39

Mine are too boring to show.

GrannyGravy13 Sat 19-Sept-26 11:08:34

Barefoot here also

Esmay Sat 19-Sept-26 11:13:24

Usually barefoot!
Something that my parents found very strange !

MiniMoon Sat 19-Sept-26 11:26:47

My feet were cold, so it's socks and slippers for me.

Marydoll Sat 19-Sept-26 11:40:56

I have been trying these on and admiring them.
Paid £24, sticker on sole was £149!
Good old TKMAXX!!

I am now wearing my trusty mules.
They are so comfortable. ❤️

Sago Sat 19-Sept-26 11:45:14

Marydoll

I have been trying these on and admiring them.
Paid £24, sticker on sole was £149!
Good old TKMAXX!!

I am now wearing my trusty mules.
They are so comfortable. ❤️

Mine were TKMaxx too but the Canadian version, Winners!
I love a bargain!

Fallingstar Sat 19-Sept-26 11:46:46

Skechers everytime for my rather big and awkward feet. Can’t wear them in the rain though so have comfort concept Hotter shoes for then.

Marydoll Sat 19-Sept-26 11:47:30

My mules were £4!!

I love a bargain too. 😁

Georgesgran Sat 19-Sept-26 12:07:21

I’m 1100 feet up on The Edge in New York!

Fallingstar Sat 19-Sept-26 12:19:29

Georgesgran

I’m 1100 feet up on The Edge in New York!

I cannot look at that 🫣

Marydoll Sat 19-Sept-26 12:25:21

Fallingstar

Georgesgran

I’m 1100 feet up on The Edge in New York!

I cannot look at that 🫣

Noooooo!! I feel sick!

Shel1951 Sat 19-Sept-26 12:31:44

Brooks or sketchers, dodgy knee so these help,

TillyTrotter Sat 19-Sept-26 12:37:15

My feet love Rieker sandals

tanith Sat 19-Sept-26 13:22:10

Old pair of lilac skechers

JenniRen Sat 19-Sept-26 13:33:52

Fallingstar

Georgesgran

I’m 1100 feet up on The Edge in New York!

I cannot look at that 🫣

Me neither!

merlotgran Sat 19-Sept-26 13:34:20

Comfy slippers for me today.

mokryna Sat 19-Sept-26 13:47:44

Off for a grocery shop.

kittylester Sat 19-Sept-26 13:58:33

Slippers today.

monk08 Sat 19-Sept-26 14:02:34

Pavers

Llamedos13 Sat 19-Sept-26 14:06:53

Bobs by Sketchers.So comfortable

Davida1968 Sat 19-Sept-26 14:12:32

Hotter catalogue - any page of flat shoes....

Sago Sat 19-Sept-26 20:19:16

We are a very sensible lot, not a heel to be seen!

MT62 Sat 19-Sept-26 20:27:09

Georgesgran

I’m 1100 feet up on The Edge in New York!

Is that near the memorial?
My cousins have just sent me a photo of something similar.