Gransnet forums

Chat

Show us your shoes!

(92 Posts)
Sago Sat 19-Sept-26 10:40:20

I’m just ready to go out and I put on my newest shoes, they are giving me a lot of joy right now!

Show us your shoes/slippers but no feet!
I don’t like feet šŸ˜‰.

MT62 Sat 19-Sept-26 20:31:49

Slip on, soo comfortable.
Wasn’t sure about the laces though

hollysteers Sat 19-Sept-26 20:36:32

First glance Fallingstar, I thought your mat said Help😁

Fallingstar Sat 19-Sept-26 20:50:16

hollysteers

First glance Fallingstar, I thought your mat said Help😁

🤣🤣🤣

Patsy70 Sat 19-Sept-26 21:15:58

Comfy Moshulu slippers tonight. I also like Rieker sandals and Skechers trainers.

Whitewavemark2 Sun 20-Sept-26 09:11:22

Slippers and pyjamas šŸ˜„šŸ˜„. Just finishing breakfast coffee.

Witzend Sun 20-Sept-26 09:55:09

Bought in the Russell and Bromley sale over 10 years ago! But obviously only wear them in summer. Just had them re soled and heeled since want to take them on holiday soon.

SunshineSally Sun 20-Sept-26 10:47:36

Here’s my slippers. Of course el doggo needed to get in on the act!šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

MT62 Sun 20-Sept-26 11:03:54

Witzend

Bought in the Russell and Bromley sale over 10 years ago! But obviously only wear them in summer. Just had them re soled and heeled since want to take them on holiday soon.

Glad to hear you haven’t wizzed them ā˜ŗļølove a nice, comfy loafer.
BTW, has Russel & Bromley gone now?

Sago Sun 20-Sept-26 11:04:00

Oooh!
Live the leggings!

SunshineSally Sun 20-Sept-26 11:25:45

@Sago They’re Llama leggings ā€˜dragon scales’ - I also have them in purple.. and the purple ones have pockets! So comfy too.

Jaxjacky Sun 20-Sept-26 11:49:17

Still barefoot.

Parsley3 Sun 20-Sept-26 12:16:25

I am on holiday today in the north of Scotland so these Craghopper boots are just the ticket.

Georgesgran Sun 20-Sept-26 13:11:09

MT60.
The Edge at Hudsonā€˜s Yard is about 4 miles from the Freedom Tower. That’s the tall building at the far end, to the right, with the tallest aerial. The memorial fountains are adjacent to it.

Georgesgran Sun 20-Sept-26 13:22:19

Apologies for the ad over the pic!

Witzend Sun 20-Sept-26 13:28:17

MT62

Witzend

Bought in the Russell and Bromley sale over 10 years ago! But obviously only wear them in summer. Just had them re soled and heeled since want to take them on holiday soon.

Glad to hear you haven’t wizzed them ā˜ŗļølove a nice, comfy loafer.
BTW, has Russel & Bromley gone now?

Yes, I think it’s gone.
I bought them while shopping with a dd for shoes for her wedding! Didn’t find any for her, but was very pleased with mine in the sale - I doubt I’d ever have paid full price.

Menopauselbitch Mon 21-Sept-26 13:40:00

It seems looking nice has given way to comfort.

Lupatria Mon 21-Sept-26 14:32:43

barefoot for indoors - hate slippers.

win Mon 21-Sept-26 14:46:26

Fallingstar

Georgesgran

I’m 1100 feet up on The Edge in New York!

I cannot look at that 🫣

you just did!!!!

NanaGill61 Mon 21-Sept-26 14:47:26

Crocs for me, with jibbitz to amuse the grandsons smile

Mamo Mon 21-Sept-26 14:48:51

Snap!! Fallingstar !!

win Mon 21-Sept-26 14:49:47

GrannyGravy13

Barefoot here also

OP asked for no feet and you immediately post a pho of yours why???

Sago Mon 21-Sept-26 15:02:28

Don’t worry, I didn’t look closely.

I could never have been a chiropidist

Sheba Mon 21-Sept-26 15:05:55

Georgesgran

*MT60*.
The Edge at Hudsonā€˜s Yard is about 4 miles from the Freedom Tower. That’s the tall building at the far end, to the right, with the tallest aerial. The memorial fountains are adjacent to it.

That’s scary 😱😱😱

GrannyGravy13 Mon 21-Sept-26 15:08:54

Sago

Don’t worry, I didn’t look closely.

I could never have been a chiropidist

I apologise sago

Until I reread your OP just now I had totally missed your last sentence.

FranP Mon 21-Sept-26 15:38:52

Fallingstar

Skechers everytime for my rather big and awkward feet. Can’t wear them in the rain though so have comfort concept Hotter shoes for then.

Yes, mine are the same, but why don't Skechers make waterproof trainers?