Cossy
Smileless2012
Why do you think Catherine's ambitious crazyH?
I’ll be honest, and I have no really strong feeling for any of the current RF, I do think both W&C are pretty ambitious.
I think Camilla should have married (been allowed) Charles first time around and I felt at the time so sorry for both Diana and Camilla’s husband.
Diana and Charles were not in any way compatible and that whole marriage was a toxic and damaging (imho)
I do think, however, W&C seem pretty much compatible and both appear to have grown very well into their roles.
I think Camilla should have married (been allowed) Charles first time around and I felt at the time so sorry for both Diana and Camilla’s husband.
King Harald of Norway, who died at the end of August, waited 9 years to marry Sonja - clearly the woman he wanted as his wife.
The delay was largely caused by his father, Olav V, refusing to consent to him marrying a 'commoner'. But he was determined.
When I worked there, he was always spoken of with great affection; I wonder if that strength of character might have been part of the reason?
Charles, by comparison, seemed at the time rather self-indulgent though I guess he's mellowed somewhat now.
I agree, he should never have married Diana, it seems he had little genuine affection for her.


.