Gransnet forums

Chat

For today

(57 Posts)
j04 Sun 03-Jun-12 09:33:38

Have a lovely day Your Maj.

Anagram Mon 04-Jun-12 11:06:46

It would say 'Post deleted by GNHQ' or something similar, Alison. Perhaps you didn't actually post it? It has been known to happen...blush

glammanana Mon 04-Jun-12 11:19:14

AlisonMA this has happened to me sometimes some of my posts are still wondering around in cyber space it happens every now and then DD says that maybe I did not click on to the post message correctly.smile

AlisonMA Mon 04-Jun-12 11:36:29

OK, I'll start a new thread!

jeni Mon 04-Jun-12 11:45:43

I couldn't see the Matthew either!

Anagram Mon 04-Jun-12 11:48:01

Alison, I think you may have got the wrong thread! Your post about what you've been doing, and asking about our celebrations, is on the 'Jubilee' thread. grin

AlisonMA Mon 04-Jun-12 12:17:28

I've probably lost the plot, a lot on my mind today!