I know - it doesn't really matter - and given my nom de pen I should be more sympathetic.
What on earth is a "Train Station" - these must have materialised in the last decade, along with cup cakes, etc., - they are after all railway stations, and derived from - hey believe it or not, stations on the railway!!
I've heard this repeated so many times on the BBC - and no doubt other TV and radio broadcasters - but it is just plain wrong.
I'm afraid I didn't know whether to include my little rant in pedants corner or not.
Mind you I can't wait for someone to say they're going to travel by train on the train way! Then we can all arrive into a train station, and go to the kiosk and ask if we can get a newspaper, coffee, bacon barm, etc.
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

it's been a long day.....
. Going back to the nature/nurture debate, he never showed any interest in Beatrix Potter books.
.