I've not read all the posts, so apologies in advance for any repetition here.
Your husband is the narcissist, not you. Believe me when I say I know all about narcissism, having experienced it with my ex-husband, to whom I was married for not quite 30 years and who, towards the end, was certainly not the man I thought I'd married. My advice would be to keep a note of all his behaviour towards you, no matter how trivial you might think it is - if it affects you, it's important. I know the divorce laws have changed since I filed for divorce in 2017 and that now there's 'no fault'. Sometimes we don't want to divorce, but our spouses give us no choice. You don't have to live with this man. You have the right to live your own life, free from his negativity and downright bullying and mind games. If he has access to your phone, change the password or make your phone accessible with your fingerprint only. Open an online bank account of your own. After such a long marriage you are entitled to 50% of everything, so decide how you want to live for the rest of your life: tied to this man who doesn't respect or care about you, or free. Starting again is difficult - I know this from my own experience - but it isn't impossible. My divorce came through in September 2017. Took me 9 months and £16K, but it was worth every penny. I got a 70% share and my ex got 30%. He married almost as soon as the ink on the decree absolute was dry. He divorced some 5 years later and is now engaged to prospective wife number 4. I was very content to live my life alone. I moved to a different county and, when I was least expecting it, I met the love of my life. We've been together about 19 months and are very happy. I have my house, he has his. We see each other often, but will never marry. Our relationship suits us, and that's all that matters. I'm 68 now, and life is great again.