Well having read the thread on feather pillows, I’d buy 100 down pillows ( hope I’ve got my zeros in the right place ).Also hope this doesn’t count as a TAAT
How much would a new carpet and a mattress cost? I would have it redecorated and new curtains. A holiday would be good. Anything left? New pyjamas, a merino dressing gown and slippers. Ha Ha Maw . You are probably correct.
Half of it on a re-design of my garden with summer-house built in place of my greenhouse and veg beds (using all my existing border plants, so no expense there) and the other half to my girls.
I could spend that 10 thousand on my bedroom, actually, now I come to think of it. The door opens the wrong way, with the light swirch behind it, so you have to shut the door to turn the switch on. The switch is upside down . I'd still plump for a new kitchen, though.
A new bed. I’d also like flat pelmets over the windows. We’ve fairly recently spent much less than that on fitted wardrobes and dressing table; the carpet is new. All we need is a new bed! Oh and I’d have the en-suite decorated.
CrazyUSA you never come back and say what you would do why so many questions, are you a robot ? Or a very curious person or just wanting the Guinness book of records for how many questions you can ask grandmothers ?