Gransnet forums

Games

NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread

(136 Posts)
Wyllow3 Mon 20-Jul-26 14:14:23

Carrying on the limerick left at close of play 1000 posts:

A small gerbil would be quite cheap
A very small pet for to keep
A bit like a rat
But they get very fat

hollysteers Thu 01-Oct-26 16:51:39

We will cuddle up nice and snug
By the coal fire on a rug
With Eleanor Glyn

crazyH Thu 01-Oct-26 14:52:03

We will cuddle up nice and snug
By the coal fire on a rug

Magenta8 Thu 01-Oct-26 14:49:17

Autumn is here, at long last
Heralding winter's cold blasts
The clocks will go back
Hot meals we'll attack
Stay inside 'til the worst is past

We will cuddle up nice and snug

GoldenLady Thu 01-Oct-26 14:29:29

Autumn is here, at long last
Heralding winter's cold blasts
The clocks will go back
Hot meals we'll attack

MollyNew Wed 30-Sept-26 18:19:32

Autumn is here, at long last
Heralding winter's cold blasts
The clocks will go back

hollysteers Wed 30-Sept-26 15:32:29

Autumn is here, at long last
Heralding winter’s cold blasts

GoldenLady Wed 30-Sept-26 15:18:49

the icy wind blew in my face
as i crossed the open snow space
i wish i'd worn more
as i reached my front door
oh why did I enter this race?

Autumn is here, at long last!

poppysmum Wed 30-Sept-26 14:44:18

the icy wind blew in my face
as i crossed the open snow space
i wish i'd worn more
as i reached my front door

hollysteers Wed 30-Sept-26 13:44:17

The icy wind blew in my face
As I crossed the open snow space
I wish I’d worn more

SpinDriftCoastal Tue 29-Sept-26 12:02:37

The icy wind blew in my face
As I crossed the open snow space

Magenta8 Tue 29-Sept-26 11:45:06

They've got a routine that is funny
Played with a dog and a bunny
I think they're too strict
So out they were kicked
And were not paid any money

The icy wind blew in my face

GoldenLady Mon 28-Sept-26 20:02:35

They’ve got a routine that is funny
Played with a dog and a bunny
I think they’re too strict
So out they were kicked

hollysteers Sun 27-Sept-26 10:56:50

They’ve got a routine that is funny
Played with a dog and a bunny
I think they’re too strict

Magenta8 Sat 26-Sept-26 21:48:29

They've got a routine that is funny
Played with a dog and a bunny

GoldenLady Sat 26-Sept-26 14:58:58

Pippa joined the circus last year
Her mother aghast shed a tear
She swung on the trapeze
And thought it a breeze
She's dating the clown, though, I fear.

They've got a routine that is funny

hollysteers Sat 26-Sept-26 09:49:46

Pippa joined the circus last year
Her mother aghast shed a tear
She swung on the trapeze
And thought it a breeze

SpinDriftCoastal Sat 26-Sept-26 09:01:22

Pippa joined the circus last year
Her mother aghast shed a tear
She swung on the trapeze

Shel1951 Sat 26-Sept-26 08:15:38

Pippa joined the circus last year
Her mother aghast shed a tear

crazyH Fri 25-Sept-26 20:21:56

The clown with the very large nose
In red from his head to his toes
Tripped on his own feet
His act was so neat
They’re really the stars of the shows

Pippa joined the circus last year

hollysteers Fri 25-Sept-26 19:50:58

The clown with the very large nose
In red from his head to his toes
Tripped on his own feet
His act was so neat

GoldenLady Fri 25-Sept-26 18:47:35

The clown with the very large nose
In red from his head to his toes
Tripped on his own feet

Magenta8 Fri 25-Sept-26 08:50:22

The clown with the very large nose
In red from his head to his toes

jamespatterson Fri 25-Sept-26 08:42:07

I sat down with a hot cup of fresh coffee expecting a cozy, relaxing morning card game, but after getting hit with a stacked +12 penalty in this Uno Game. uno-online.io/

Shel1951 Fri 25-Sept-26 08:33:45

Today I was out in the sun
Playing ball and having some fun
When I got a surprise
A thick cloud of flies
Descended on the head of my mum

The clown with the very large nose

hollysteers Thu 24-Sept-26 16:43:39

Today I was out in the sun
Playing ball and having some fun
When I got a surprise
A thick cloud of flies