Gransnet forums

Chat

Start a new discussion Replies Latest By

12/12/12.

24 BAnanas

Best Xmas lights I've seen so far

5 Ana

Gay marriages

24 vampirequeen

What are you doing for Christmas?

35 Murphymycat

How inportant are we

2 grannyactivist

Kate is pregnant shock!

25 Nonu

Funny picture

7 gillybob

Peace and goodwill!

25 Sook

Human ingenuity! I love this.

4 Granny23

Our Geraldine on gay kids

19 soop

I really do like his cartoons!

5 MrsJamJam

Wedding in Canterbury

7 annodomini

quick question about cheques

3 tanith

Watch out.....walls can bite!!!!

48 NfkDumpling

Invisibility

91 fgrtgjrtr

oh my word

1 CHEELU

need a friend

294 CHEELU

Round Robins. Love 'em or Hate 'em?

38 Deedaa

Follow the link if you want a really good laugh!!

7 Anne58

Normal service will be resumed.........

9 Greatnan

Drinking tea? The thin end of the wedge?

57 jeni

First Christmas as head of the family.

31 HildaW

The term 'old biddies'? Is it really that offensive?

78 Bags

New nan

16 Nelliemoser

I just don't "get it"

45 annodomini

Mega Monday - how was it for you?

29 dorsetpennt

Shopping in the sales

26 FlicketyB

Weather

56 granjura

Edwina Currie

32 crimson

Oldies talking

14 gracesmum

Greatnan, you'll like this

3 Greatnan

How very sad.

7 CHEELU

New Year Resolutions

15 FlicketyB

Is 'staticky' a word?

11 JessM

Christmas Playlist. What's On Your's?

10 Riverwalk

Cryptic crosswords

31 annodomini

Pointless emoticom?

26 jeni

Does Santa work for Amazon?

8 annodomini

This is clever!

35 Greatnan

Christmas is coming but I have no time to fatten geese right now

6 jO5

*SMOLUSKI!*

80 soop

How many biscuits?

37 Movedalot

Anyone Else Up Yet ......... Vol. 2

948 jeni

Mars

11 absentgrana

Frankie

30 Anne58

Just a thought

39 JessM

Frankel

9 Elegran

Would you do it

26 annodomini

Christmas poems

34 Mishap

Good news

22 harrigran