As this is the first Christmas I will be spending alone I was wondering what other GNs are doing.
One of my DH sisters has invited me to her place for lunch, also one of his brothers has also invited me but I have said I would prefer to stay in my own home this year.
I just feel that I am going to have to face Christmas alone at some time so I may as well see how it works out now. That doesn't mean I won't be visiting family and friends, just that I will be having lunch on my own
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.








Meanwhile the 2 sons-out-law will be preparing Christmas Dinners. We will have a wee rest and then to DD2's home for our meal, while the other GPs+their Son and his pregnant partner will have their dinner at DD1's house, then we will arrive there and all have pudding together. Finally DD1 + 2 DGC will come home with us for the night so that her outlaws can have her beds. 