Gransnet forums

Chat

D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......

(144 Posts)
Margs Sat 10-Oct-26 07:07:52

........he will be accorded a State Funeral as dignified as President Kennedy's?

Or will he get the funeral he REALLY deserves........

Just a whimsical thought on a wet Saturday morning.

Sago Sat 10-Oct-26 16:47:46

Cossy

“Cillafan

Sago
What an unpleasant thread.
I agree, people who despise him so are letting Donald reside 'rent-free' in their minds, whatever he's thought of, no one can say he hasn't raised his children to be fine, upstanding citizens, no alcohol, no tobacco, no drugs, just living a decent, law-abiding life......smile“

Is this some type of irony???

Irony? Please explain, I just said it was an unpleasant thread.

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 16:49:33

Cillafan

Not quite as accurate as you’d like to think;

“Donald Trump’s three oldest adult children—Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump—have faced legal findings and public scrutiny regarding financial practices and ethical conflicts.

In contrast, his younger children, Tiffany Trump and Barron Trump, have largely avoided the spotlight and have not been implicated in any unlawful or illegal conduct.“

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 16:51:36

“Sago

Cossy
“Cillafan

Sago
What an unpleasant thread.
I agree, people who despise him so are letting Donald reside 'rent-free' in their minds, whatever he's thought of, no one can say he hasn't raised his children to be fine, upstanding citizens, no alcohol, no tobacco, no drugs, just living a decent, law-abiding life......smile“

Is this some type of irony???
Irony? Please explain, I just said it was an unpleasant thread.“

Sago Just the comment about Trump’s children being “fine, upstanding citizens”

Nothing else.

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 16:58:59

“Cillafan

Maremia
Have you heard of the Tate Brothers, Cillafan?
They are in prison just now, awaiting extradition to the UK for some very serious and disgusting crimes.
Barron Trump was frequently in their company.
I have, and I couldn't care less about them, I don't believe Barron would get up to anything naughty, he's too young for starters, plus he would have round the clock bodyguards, they would hear and see things (if true) I'm sure, if I'm (eventually) proved wrong, then so be it, he's a credit to his parents......smile“

If you have Grandsons, you should care about the Tates.

Also, Barron isn’t a boy, he’s 20 years old.

Cillafan Sat 10-Oct-26 18:00:24

Cossy

“Cillafan

Maremia
Have you heard of the Tate Brothers, Cillafan?
They are in prison just now, awaiting extradition to the UK for some very serious and disgusting crimes.
Barron Trump was frequently in their company.
I have, and I couldn't care less about them, I don't believe Barron would get up to anything naughty, he's too young for starters, plus he would have round the clock bodyguards, they would hear and see things (if true) I'm sure, if I'm (eventually) proved wrong, then so be it, he's a credit to his parents......smile“

If you have Grandsons, you should care about the Tates.

Also, Barron isn’t a boy, he’s 20 years old.

Yes, Barron is 20, but how old was he when he (allegedly) met these Tate Brothers ?.......grin

Cillafan Sat 10-Oct-26 18:02:01

Cillafan

Cossy

“Cillafan

Maremia
Have you heard of the Tate Brothers, Cillafan?
They are in prison just now, awaiting extradition to the UK for some very serious and disgusting crimes.
Barron Trump was frequently in their company.
I have, and I couldn't care less about them, I don't believe Barron would get up to anything naughty, he's too young for starters, plus he would have round the clock bodyguards, they would hear and see things (if true) I'm sure, if I'm (eventually) proved wrong, then so be it, he's a credit to his parents......smile“

If you have Grandsons, you should care about the Tates.

Also, Barron isn’t a boy, he’s 20 years old.

Yes, Barron is 20, but how old was he when he (allegedly) met these Tate Brothers ?.......grin

What I meant was I couldn't care less what happens to the Tates at the forthcoming trail, if they deserve a jail term, then they'll get one !

Sago Sat 10-Oct-26 18:04:33

Cossy

“Sago

Cossy
“Cillafan

Sago
What an unpleasant thread.
I agree, people who despise him so are letting Donald reside 'rent-free' in their minds, whatever he's thought of, no one can say he hasn't raised his children to be fine, upstanding citizens, no alcohol, no tobacco, no drugs, just living a decent, law-abiding life......smile“

Is this some type of irony???
Irony? Please explain, I just said it was an unpleasant thread.“

Sago Just the comment about Trump’s children being “fine, upstanding citizens”

Nothing else.

I think you need to check back.

I said no such thing.

NanKate Sat 10-Oct-26 18:42:16

I’m counting the days LemonJam

Maremia Sat 10-Oct-26 19:25:42

There would be no photographic evidence if the meetings were only 'alleged'.
Check it out online for yourself.

Maremia Sat 10-Oct-26 19:32:05

Unfortunately, Barron's connection is being investigated.
Perhaps that's why Trump is not intervening to help them out?

Maremia Sat 10-Oct-26 19:34:56

Trump has the best medical support in the world. He could possibly get through the whole presidency.

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 19:35:30

Sago I commented on something you were quoted on, no you definitely didn’t say that, I was just attempting to say that it was that sentence that prompted my “irony” comment

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 19:35:49

Maremia

Trump has the best medical support in the world. He could possibly get through the whole presidency.

Mmmmm

Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 19:52:28

Also, to be very fair, Tiffany Trump, from age almost 5, was raised and lived with just her mother.

Donald was only married to his first wife for 13 years and again prior to her death Ivana stated she brought up her children with little contact from Trump even when they were still living together and his contact increased dramatically when they all started college.

It appears testament to the three mothers that Trumps children appear to be “well brought up”.

Maremia Sat 10-Oct-26 21:05:47

Why are the Albanians protesting about Trumps's daughter Ivanka?

Maremia Sat 10-Oct-26 21:06:40

Who was the Russian who 'donated' money to Trump's son's recent wedding?

Allsorts Sat 10-Oct-26 21:14:48

I hope he doesn't get another term so perhaps he can have a Simple one.

petra Sat 10-Oct-26 21:27:50

Maremia

Why are the Albanians protesting about Trumps's daughter Ivanka?

Holiday resorts.
I’ve been to Albania twice. There are some stunning beaches and rural areas just ripe for building on.
Her and her husband should get along fine with the people in Albania who make things happen 😉

Dickens Sat 10-Oct-26 21:28:37

Allsorts

I hope he doesn't get another term so perhaps he can have a Simple one.

His strategists and allies etc have explored theoretical legal 'options' - and loopholes - that might allow him another term.

However, the legal challenge would be almost insurmountable. I think it highly unlikely.

MayBee70 Sat 10-Oct-26 21:28:46

He buried Ivana on one of his golf courses I believe so he wouldn’t have to pay tax. Or something like that.

Iam64 Sat 10-Oct-26 21:43:18

Margs

........he will be accorded a State Funeral as dignified as President Kennedy's?

Or will he get the funeral he REALLY deserves........

Just a whimsical thought on a wet Saturday morning.

I expect Trump will be given a State Funeral as Presidents are. He’s already a convicted felon and has been crystal clear on his belief that it doesn’t matter if his behaviour is criminal or abhorrent, he will get away with it.

I’m not sure what funeral he really deserves. My ideal would be for Trump to have a quiet family funeral, ignored by the majority who are fearful and disgusted by him

Sarnia Sat 10-Oct-26 22:35:45

Cossy

“Cillafan

Maremia
Have you heard of the Tate Brothers, Cillafan?
They are in prison just now, awaiting extradition to the UK for some very serious and disgusting crimes.
Barron Trump was frequently in their company.
I have, and I couldn't care less about them, I don't believe Barron would get up to anything naughty, he's too young for starters, plus he would have round the clock bodyguards, they would hear and see things (if true) I'm sure, if I'm (eventually) proved wrong, then so be it, he's a credit to his parents......smile“

If you have Grandsons, you should care about the Tates.

Also, Barron isn’t a boy, he’s 20 years old.

And yet Barron Trump potentially saved a girl's life in 2025. He was on a video call to her when her boyfriend assaulted her. Barron rang City of London Police to report it as an emergency. They rescued the girl and praised Barron's quick thinking, saying he had very likely saved her life. Hardly the actions of someone brainwashed by the Tate brothers.

JenniRen Sat 10-Oct-26 22:59:26

MayBee70

He buried Ivana on one of his golf courses I believe so he wouldn’t have to pay tax. Or something like that.

I don't think he should have a State funeral. He doesn't deserve the honour.
It would be more appropriate to have a quiet family service, a cremation and his ashes scattered on one of his golf courses.

But, I may never know.

imaround Sat 10-Oct-26 23:28:05

They are likely going to have to place him somewhere that public doesn't have access.

Cossy Sun 11-Oct-26 07:34:27

imaround

They are likely going to have to place him somewhere that public doesn't have access.

Well I wish they’d place him somewhere now, alive and well look after, where he has no access to the public!