Gransnet forums

Chat

D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......

(20 Posts)
Cossy Sat 10-Oct-26 10:01:10

NanKate

He is an absolute disgrace. He has just done a big deal with Putin which will badly affect Ukraine. I never thought I could hate anyone so much.

I read that and all I thought was that Trump and his gang are simply morally bankrupt and have zero values.

He is utterly vile and when you read about the few relatives who do speak out against him, they feel the same.

He’s ruined many lives in the USA, and he will continue to do so until someone or something stops him!

eazybee Sat 10-Oct-26 09:53:56

What an unpleasant thread.

Galaxy Sat 10-Oct-26 09:36:14

The good guys as ever demonstrating their 'goodness'

TheWeirdoAgain60 Sat 10-Oct-26 09:34:42

The old witch is 80, so hopefully it will drop dead soon, and when it finally dies, it should just be dumped in the same sewer it crawled out of!

Aveline Sat 10-Oct-26 09:27:49

I'd hate to be equal with Trump or Putin

ronib Sat 10-Oct-26 09:24:36

I was pulled up recently as describing someone as “important” …. No one is more important than anyone else. As humans we’re all equal. I can go along with that.

shysal Sat 10-Oct-26 09:22:00

NanKate

He is an absolute disgrace. He has just done a big deal with Putin which will badly affect Ukraine. I never thought I could hate anyone so much.

I am not normally a hater, but he is so dangerous! I have never wished anyone dead before, but that is the only way to rid the world of this evil man..

Wyllow3 Sat 10-Oct-26 09:19:19

But heck, in his own mind I wonder if he considers himself to be immortal or be able to conduct matters from Up there.

Sago - you have to have humour when confronted with someone as borderline evil, ill in his mind.

If you dont have a SOH you give up on trying to effect change and just go under.

Wyllow3 Sat 10-Oct-26 09:16:26

Yes, that's the benign option.

OTOH I bet he has planned a magnificent "do" already....

Basgetti Sat 10-Oct-26 09:13:48

Sago

What an unpleasant thread.

Why?

The man has caused untold damage to the world. I too hope he has to step down and just fades into obscurity.

Aveline Sat 10-Oct-26 08:36:57

It's an unpleasant thing to say but he's a deeply unpleasant man. There will be worldwide rejoicing when this man dies.

Dickens Sat 10-Oct-26 08:36:16

GrannyGravy13

I think he will be cryogenically stored until the US has perfected the technology to bring him back…

shock

I'm assuming you're responding in the same whimsical vein as the OP's - on a wet Saturday morning, yet I would not be at all surprised to discover that the man had entertained the thought. He has, after all, said that he believes he's the greatest POTUS - ever.

Margs

Not wanting to come across as being obnoxiously pious I'm hesitating in saying this, but - I am a tad uncomfortable ruminating on his death, in spite of the fact that I despise everything he stands for.

It will be interesting to see how others respond... whether matter-of-factly or otherwise.

Sago Sat 10-Oct-26 08:35:00

What an unpleasant thread.

Wyllow3 Sat 10-Oct-26 08:25:11

He he.....

Actually, most of me... hopes that Health will mean stepping down, as indeed a likely outcome. And sort of fade way in terms of remembering him and less giant hoo-ha.

But...we are likely to get Vance, who as far as I understand, follows the same politics but is less dramatic and therefore maybe more dangerous.

OTOH, I'd like see T impeached. The hurt and damage he has caused so many and continues to build on. Needs calling out.

MawsRosie Sat 10-Oct-26 08:17:37

Totally tasteless spoiler alert
(Apologies to those of a sensitive disposition)

Pete Hegseth will be live-streaming it.

NanKate Sat 10-Oct-26 08:12:17

He is an absolute disgrace. He has just done a big deal with Putin which will badly affect Ukraine. I never thought I could hate anyone so much.

GrannyGravy13 Sat 10-Oct-26 08:07:09

I think he will be cryogenically stored until the US has perfected the technology to bring him back…

Georgesgran Sat 10-Oct-26 07:58:57

The champagne’s on ice.

Whitewavemark2 Sat 10-Oct-26 07:45:26

I would hope that his death us totally ignored.

Margs Sat 10-Oct-26 07:07:52

........he will be accorded a State Funeral as dignified as President Kennedy's?

Or will he get the funeral he REALLY deserves........

Just a whimsical thought on a wet Saturday morning.