Gransnet forums

Chat

Something very strange happened.

(28 Posts)
chicken Sat 26-Sept-26 12:16:48

On Tuesday evening I found that I’d lost one of my hearing aids. I searched downstairs, then wondered if I’d absentmindedly taken it out to change a battery in the bathroom. I normally leave

Gingster Sat 26-Sept-26 14:35:14

Dh lost one of his hearing aids. We (I) hunted everywhere. Not in the house so went out to the garden. We have stones all around the conservatory so I got on hands and knees and went through them with a fine tooth comb. No luck.

Next day, just bringing the washing in and there it was right by the doorway on top of all the stones, just as if it had been carefully placed there.

Romola Sat 26-Sept-26 17:11:03

A year ago, I lost one of my hearing aids in the house. turned the place upside down and never found it. They had been expensive about five years previously, but I never found them all that good.
But now, I've got wonderful NHS ones, so losing that other one turned out to be a blessing.