Gransnet forums

Chat

Glamma, what can I say!

(30 Posts)
Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 21:43:37

It arrived this morning, and is everything I could have imagined.

I am particularly impressed with the size of it.

Thank you so much.

Anagram Fri 08-Jun-12 22:55:52

Oh dear, sorry if you took offence phoenix. I just felt it was something between you and glamma which wasn't really including anyone else.

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 23:03:02

Well that passed an hour or so and kept us busy wondering what on earth we where discussing,it was a Tassell a big fat tassell to tie up the voile curtain in phoenix's bedroom.It is rather on the large size hence the bulbious top end and the vigourous shaking of the fringe to make the volume. Sorry it turned out to be something so innocent but we decided that a bit of fun would go down well and round up the week.grin I'm off to bed now as I am at charity shop tomorrow I am changing the window display again so need all my ZZZZZs flowers everyone

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 23:10:27

Anagram flowers as you see from above it was just a bit of banter between us all just trying to lighten up the night as the TV is so boring I'm surprised that only a few of us are about tonight but it has been a hectic week with parties and the such and the stupid weather has not helped with things everyone must be getting an early night and that is just where I am off to now. night night.

Anagram Fri 08-Jun-12 23:25:53

glamma smile