Gransnet forums

Chat

Glamma, what can I say!

(29 Posts)
Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 21:43:37

It arrived this morning, and is everything I could have imagined.

I am particularly impressed with the size of it.

Thank you so much.

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 21:45:23

I wonder what people will imagine you are talking about ?? Lets have a few guess's

glassortwo Fri 08-Jun-12 21:46:36

Briefcase?

glassortwo Fri 08-Jun-12 21:47:42

Or a pan of scouse grin

Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 21:51:18

Wrong!

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 21:54:32

So So wrong,not even warm he-he-he

glassortwo Fri 08-Jun-12 21:55:54

Hat

glassortwo Fri 08-Jun-12 21:57:39

Pan

glassortwo Fri 08-Jun-12 21:58:14

Picture

Anagram Fri 08-Jun-12 22:01:19

CV?

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 22:02:30

Oh phoenix this could go on for a while grin

Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 22:05:53

Glamma, I know you recommended that I use a particular process on it prior to use, but I'm not sure if that will be necessary. Are you really sure that I should? What are the potential pitfalls if I don't?

Yours, hesitant of North Devon, awaiting your reply.

ninathenana Fri 08-Jun-12 22:10:01

I think the inflation process prior to use will enhance the enjoyment
grin grin grin

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 22:15:58

phoenix I think (if my memory is correct) the top end is quite bulbous but the ends may need a slight trim.hmmhmm

Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 22:18:03

Thank you, but how important, or indeed crucial, is it to use the right implement? I'm not sure that the tool you mentioned, and indeed recommended could be said to actually aid inflation, although of course, it would without doubt add volume.

Please advise.

Anagram Fri 08-Jun-12 22:20:22

Inflatable mattress?

Inflatable bra?

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 22:23:14

I would suggest to add volume place your hand just under the big knot and shake vigourously to give that extra volume and all your troubles will be over.lol.

Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 22:25:52

Ah, wise words indeed! The placing of the hand and the movement of it could make a world of difference.

Annobel Fri 08-Jun-12 22:26:31

Hairpiece?

Anagram Fri 08-Jun-12 22:26:40

Lost interest now......

Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 22:29:22

I'm still concerned re. the inflation comment, and I actually now have the item in my possesion!

glassortwo Fri 08-Jun-12 22:31:31

One of bikers pals grin

glammanana Fri 08-Jun-12 22:33:40

phoenix do you want to tell them or shall we make them wait ? bear in mind I need to go to my bed soon and we have had a good hours conversation ?? over to you.smileAnd no one is anywhere near warm not even cool !!! ha-ha grin

Anne58 Fri 08-Jun-12 22:45:38

Glamma, I too am off now. I feel that as you were the one who supplied the item, it is entirely your call, although as shown up there ^^^ some may feel that it is not of interest.

You could of course choose to direct members to another thread, which might provide a huge clue, and not leave them dangling?............. (Another clue there!)

Oh bugger, got a nose bleed, must go.

Night all.

glassortwo Fri 08-Jun-12 22:50:41

Night phoenix thanks for you help on other thread when you have had a heavy day [SMILE]