Gransnet forums

Chat

Have a good trip jeni

(38 Posts)
nelliedeane Sun 03-Jun-12 10:16:05

Have a good trip jeni don't forget us hear you soon with lots of stories to tellxxx

Greatnan Sun 03-Jun-12 10:18:06

And so say all of us!

glammanana Sun 03-Jun-12 10:20:21

jeni have a wonderful time and enjoy,fly the flag for GN and shake those pearls grin

Ella46 Sun 03-Jun-12 10:38:43

jeni I'd say "Shake a leg" but you'll just have to rattle those crutches! Have a wonderful time and flaunt everything you've got!! grin flag

nanaej Sun 03-Jun-12 10:42:26

Enjoy jeni, have a great time grin crownQueen of the waves!

whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 10:49:19

jeni and maniac have a wonderful time on your cruise smile

Ariadne Sun 03-Jun-12 11:25:52

jeni enjoy every minute! xx

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 12:00:14

Maniac isn't on this one! It's the cheap quickie! Down in cattle class (but still have a balcony to look at the rain from.)
Can't wait til tues when I leave.

Suppose I ought to think about packing?confused

flagcrownflagcrown

Anagram Sun 03-Jun-12 12:12:34

I thought everyone was being a bit premature with their bon voyages! grin

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 12:22:34

I think they're trying to get rid of mesad

Jacey Sun 03-Jun-12 12:26:46

No jeni grin flag
But I do want to see a picture of the formal outfit crown

Cattle on a Queen is still well above my class on a cruise ...I only sail on "classless" ships shock

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 12:30:18

I still haven't decidedconfused

But I have got a red white and blue dress for the sail away!grin

whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 12:51:00

You're having TWO cruises in one year???? How decadent is THAT??? grin

Jacey Sun 03-Jun-12 13:05:55

whenim64 are you sure this is her first one this year? flag

glammanana Sun 03-Jun-12 13:09:58

when she has got to keep up appearances hasn't she and get good use out of all those rows of pearls,how I wish it was me going but I have a problem with ships I would want to get off and I think that would cause a problem somehow confused Enjoy jeni you deserve it you work so hard.

whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 13:12:36

jeni I think with all this cruising travelling around and being busy, you need a PA....and here I am!!! Book me in for the next one - I'll turn your bed down each night, and phone room service for you that's when I'm not in the casino grin

harrigran Sun 03-Jun-12 13:15:13

Bon voyage jeni have a relaxing break flag flag

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 13:16:51

I was on QE over Xmas and new year, this one, holy land QE with maniac in sept then QE over Xmas and new year in dec this year!

I rather like the QE! The QV is quite nice, and I haven't done the QM yet, that's tues!grin

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 13:33:32

when youre far too young and glamorous for me to take you! I'd be outshone and I'm not having that!

Now if you were trained as a specialist nurse in geriatrics that would be different!

grinflagcrown

Libradi Sun 03-Jun-12 13:54:50

Have a wonderful holiday jeni enjoy ...sunshinewinecupcakeflagcrown

whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 14:13:35

I can do geriatric jeni! grin

she'll never know grin

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 14:24:34

No! I'm too gaga!grin

granjura Sun 03-Jun-12 14:44:33

Bon voyage - Greatnan and I will be thinking of you when on our trip to Egypt.

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 14:52:17

Give my love to the sphynx!

granjura Sun 03-Jun-12 16:03:24

Will the fishes do - no sphynx where we are going, lol.