Gransnet forums

Chat

Have a good trip jeni

(39 Posts)
nelliedeane Sun 03-Jun-12 10:16:05

Have a good trip jeni don't forget us hear you soon with lots of stories to tellxxx

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 18:08:21

I must think about packing!

nelliedeane Sun 03-Jun-12 18:03:59

Wasn't trying to get rid of you Jeni tonight. You was going on the 5 thxxxxxx.

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 17:51:06

Oh it's twinnings on the cunarders!

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 17:50:17

They charge you! There is a laundrette or 2 but you have to pay for washers and dryers. Irons are free to use!
But as I don't iron at home, why do it on holiday?
Shouldn't need any with just 5days, but otherwise I pay!

Greatnan Sun 03-Jun-12 17:43:03

I think if I ever get to meet jeni I will curtsy!
I suppose you get a complete laundry service on these luxury liners - I am having to carry my little travelling steam iron. The kind of hotels I frequent charge you for ironing, and I am a cheap-skate. juragran has a little kettle and I am taking 32 PG Tips tea bags (she only drinks the posh stuff - another blooming aristo!)

j04 Sun 03-Jun-12 17:41:59

grin

j04 Sun 03-Jun-12 17:41:44

What?!!!!!!

j04 Sun 03-Jun-12 17:41:30

Right o.

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 17:31:44

Thanks! Perhaps you could send me instructions under plain cover?

j04 Sun 03-Jun-12 17:18:45

Well, you said it! Not me. hmm

Have a good trip. grin

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 17:08:46

Jing!blush
As though I wouldblush

Actually I've forgotten how to? confused

j04 Sun 03-Jun-12 17:03:38

Enjoy your quickie in cattle class jeni.

nothing like a bit of rough

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 16:16:16

I suppose they'll have to! There was a pharaoh known as the scorpionking!
Will you see any scorpion fish?

granjura Sun 03-Jun-12 16:03:24

Will the fishes do - no sphynx where we are going, lol.

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 14:52:17

Give my love to the sphynx!

granjura Sun 03-Jun-12 14:44:33

Bon voyage - Greatnan and I will be thinking of you when on our trip to Egypt.

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 14:24:34

No! I'm too gaga!grin

whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 14:13:35

I can do geriatric jeni! grin

she'll never know grin

Libradi Sun 03-Jun-12 13:54:50

Have a wonderful holiday jeni enjoy ...sunshinewinecupcakeflagcrown

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 13:33:32

when youre far too young and glamorous for me to take you! I'd be outshone and I'm not having that!

Now if you were trained as a specialist nurse in geriatrics that would be different!

grinflagcrown

jeni Sun 03-Jun-12 13:16:51

I was on QE over Xmas and new year, this one, holy land QE with maniac in sept then QE over Xmas and new year in dec this year!

I rather like the QE! The QV is quite nice, and I haven't done the QM yet, that's tues!grin

harrigran Sun 03-Jun-12 13:15:13

Bon voyage jeni have a relaxing break flag flag

whenim64 Sun 03-Jun-12 13:12:36

jeni I think with all this cruising travelling around and being busy, you need a PA....and here I am!!! Book me in for the next one - I'll turn your bed down each night, and phone room service for you that's when I'm not in the casino grin

glammanana Sun 03-Jun-12 13:09:58

when she has got to keep up appearances hasn't she and get good use out of all those rows of pearls,how I wish it was me going but I have a problem with ships I would want to get off and I think that would cause a problem somehow confused Enjoy jeni you deserve it you work so hard.

Jacey Sun 03-Jun-12 13:05:55

whenim64 are you sure this is her first one this year? flag