Now been retired 10 years. The honeymoon is still going strong.
I had interests away from work and my 'to do' list is still there.
Things keep being added.
Over the 10 years I have:
Started a small craft business
Met up with a boyfriend from the late 1960s and married him
Moved to Cornwall
Got into gardening in a big way (polytunnel)
Adopted a dog
About to learn a new skill/craft.
Visited lots of gardens around Cornwall. ... ... ... ... ... ...
Work - whilst I loved it (teaching but not the management) I do not miss it at all.
Have fun Harry60
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


To some it would sound a deadly boring life but it really suits me. I'm so relaxed and unstressed now. Love love LOVE being retired!
.