Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Celeb Traitors

(314 Posts)
nanaK54 Thu 01-Oct-26 10:19:47

Anyone up for a 'Traitors thread'?

GrannyGravy13 Thu 01-Oct-26 10:21:01

Oh yes please 👍🏻

kittylester Thu 01-Oct-26 10:38:27

And me!! We usually have a family thread but some people can't watch till Sunday. I need an outlet or I might burst.

MartavTaurus Thu 01-Oct-26 10:49:45

I'm in.

Oreo Thu 01-Oct-26 11:24:48

Me too, I’ve been looking forward to this so will watch from tonight😃

crissy Thu 01-Oct-26 12:09:32

Yes please. I'm not very good at posting often but I'm a great fan of Traitors and can't wait till 8pm tonight.

foxie48 Thu 01-Oct-26 12:20:12

Another who loves the Traitors, I just hate having to wait a week for the next episode!

shysal Thu 01-Oct-26 12:29:45

Another fan here, count me in. I have heard of most of the contestants, as not too many content creators are included.
As much as I love it, I often doze off during the round table discussions. Fortunately I have the series on record so can rewind.

merlotgran Thu 01-Oct-26 12:33:15

Me too. I loved the first series and the line up for this one looks exciting.

And it makes such a lovely change to know who they are! 😂

Parsley3 Thu 01-Oct-26 12:44:03

I'm in! I really enjoy the programme.

MollyNew Thu 01-Oct-26 12:53:28

Very much looking forward to this.

Whitewavemark2 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:01:32

I enjoy Traitors - haven’t had time to see whose on this year.

Smileless2012 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:04:19

Oooh yes please; can't wait until 8.00 pm.

Lixy2 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:30:13

foxie48

Another who loves the Traitors, I just hate having to wait a week for the next episode!

Checking the TV schedule, I think there’s a second programme on Friday night this week.

I don’t know what the schedule will be after that though.

All very exciting!

YorkLady Thu 01-Oct-26 13:37:14

I want to watch all the episodes together. I hate waiting a week to see what happens next 🤣🤣
Count me in 👍

nanaK54 Thu 01-Oct-26 17:53:30

Just bumping as we seem to have three threads now!

Aveline Thu 01-Oct-26 17:58:16

Me too but I'll be late contributing as I'll be recording it and watching next day.

GrannyGravy13 Thu 01-Oct-26 18:12:54

I shall be bribing The Imp (6yr old GC) to go to bed early as I think it starts at 8pm

ferry23 Thu 01-Oct-26 19:01:32

Yes please.

(Sorry I was one of the guilty "other thread" starters but I admitted to my sin on the thread grin)

Lots of comedians on it this year - so they'll be a lot of people who know each other. I think it adds to the programme that some of them know a bit - or quite a lot - about each other.

Can't wait - even though it means shifting my All Creatures Great and Small to tomorrow as I'll never stay awake long enough to watch it afterwards.

Treebee Thu 01-Oct-26 19:27:55

Looking forward to it!

Visgir1 Thu 01-Oct-26 19:41:00

Ohh yes, love it. Glad it's on at 8pm, especially as we just got home lunch time from Mexico and I'm not sure I can keep awake if it was on a 9.

Jaxjacky Thu 01-Oct-26 19:42:43

Like buses ferry23 🙂
We will be watching, I’d better make notes, so I’m not on here talking utter rubbish.

nanaK54 Thu 01-Oct-26 19:48:58

Not long now!
I have a glass of cloudy lemonade and a (small) bar of Dairy Milk to sustain me grin

BlueBelle Thu 01-Oct-26 19:50:02

There are three threads HQ can you combine them please

nanaK54 Thu 01-Oct-26 20:09:58

Brilliant entrance Claudia grin