Agree with EVE in her description. Anybody who climbs into bed with another woman's husband is not somebody i would ever respect. And that goes for his so called Royal Highness as well.
Agree with EVE in her description. Anybody who climbs into bed with another woman's husband is not somebody i would ever respect. And that goes for his so called Royal Highness as well.
That was not the question. Another judgemental post.
Oh, a very forcefull, scathing comment about someone you don't actually know personally? I think that maybe you read too many dubious publications! I thought that religion taught acceptance & kindness??!! Also "Trollope" is an awful, unfair word to use towards poor Camilla & it's awfully judgemental to-boot!
It looks like a gathering of crows. I know the collective noun, but it’s not appropriate in this case. Still, she’s entitled to her taste, as we are all to our opinions.
Not her best look but perhaps the photo does it no justice. I think she makes the King happy and I don't think he's had the happiest life. Anyway I try not to judge other's marital conduct or a large percentage of the population would be found "wanting".
Anyone who aspires to be ‘Caesar’s’ wife should be above reproach - sadly not the case with Camilla - as I assume and presume any reasonable person would agree