OMG just imagine opening against Djokovic on Centre Court at the age of 19. I suppose somebody has to play him. Nothing to lose, but I hope Jack Draper is out there for a reasonable length of time! Emotional introduction to this opening match - felt quite teary!
Sorry to bother you but - is Berrettini Senior the guy with the black baseball cap and what looks like a black bullet-proof vest? To his left, Mamma and younger brother? Missed the lowdown at the beginning!?
I can’t see whether Berrettini is good-looking or not, because the facial hair and the cap hide so much of his face. I don’t like this fashion for beards,
I don’t mind who wins, so am watching it for the tennis.
It makes a change not having all the loud grunting and seeing rallies, instead of serving Aces all the time. I never felt as though I was watching a proper tennis match. Just a series of shots!
I can’t see whether Berrettini is good-looking or not, because the facial hair and the cap hide so much of his face. I don’t like this fashion for beards,
I don’t mind who wins, so am watching it for the tennis.
Oh believe me he is delightful?? . I think you will find that the cap actually hides his neck?
You can actually do both, enjoy the tennis and appreciate the players.
Wonderful Wimbledon fortnight. I’ve been convalescing so had time to watch all the delightful young up and coming players. I wanted Berrettini to win. It would have great to see a new face win but hey maybe next year.