This is our first anniversary party. The theme is witches and wonders from " disc world" I'm coming as 'the luggage' if you've ever seen me travelling you'll know why We start at 7pm! Get broomsticks, chariots,etc:- charged and arrange lifts! See you all
Back again - puff puff - that hill is steaper than I remember it from my yoof. Wonder if anyone fancies a barbecue I seem to have the odd leg of lamb knocking around. Gasping for a gin or something similar.
I'm in a shop. I think I overshot? Where's my mobile????...hey Whiz, redirect please. and get it right this time! (But I will help myself here first. Masses of Belgian buns, several bottles - and there's a bunch of beautiful kites here too, I can carry a couple, just the thing for the top ot the Tor...noone will ever know how I got in here, after all.) (told you my alter ego was bad - that was her!) Right, here we I come.
No nag they were made by notsogrand who cant be here tonight so she left her special cakes with me for safe keeping I have tested them so they are ok for you all to try
Ooh! BBQ what a great idea - here, I've got a blowtorch I was going to use to caramelise the top on this vanilla cheesecake - we can light this load of branches up.
WHOOSHHHHH!!! Oh shit! Sorry about that - who put that bush there? Thought it was for a bonfire - ooops!
glass cover for me - I think I've started a bit of a fire - just getting some water to throw on it - here, this stuff in the jug will do - er, right, don't panic everyone - soon have it out!