I was woken by a very loud bang this morning. DS was in the kitchen and said that he had not banged the window at a cat performing its ablutions in the garden.
Then I saw a very clear imprint of a small bird on the window, so I think it was probably a sparrow crashing into the glass. We cannot find a little body anywhere; I am now hoping that their feathers make them resilient and it bounced and flew off again safely.
Where do birds go when they die? I never see any little bodies around the garden. Does anyone know?
It may seem frivolous, but I have spent quite some time looking for it to see if it needs emergency treatment.
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



