I'm sure others must face this. For about the first time in my life I feel I can't cope. My husband has been seriously ill & although recovering, will never regain full fitness. In fact he may well get less mobile. We are both in our 70s.
We live in an upstairs apartment some walk from shops etc, so are dependent on car. Parking has become a nightmare on our estate. We need to move.
The problem is that my husband can't accept our increasing limitations. He won't cooperate or discuss this without arguments, so that I am completely worn down by it. When I eventually persuaded him to view a flat that met most of our needs, he was just rude to the estate agent and refused to consider it.
I am at the end of my tether with worry.
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?
No good reason still to vote Tory
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

