Mine are insured at great expense. I’ll stay with it because vet bills increase steadily. I paid £106 for a twenty min consultation that included dye into the dogs eyes to ensure only an infection rather than damage. It was my grand dog , daughter away on holiday. Lovely vet most apologetic about costs. Treatment a biological eye drop used for humans. Her practuce tajen over, only allowed to buy drugs from one supplier £60. I could buy a prescription from her for £22 and go to the chemist
The pharmacist told me she’d pretend she hadn’t seen the prescription to avoid me paying the £9 for private prescription. So I bought the treatment for £6.30
Had the dog been insured I’d probably have paid the £80 excess and got the meds from the vet. She was great with little M dog and apologised - I didn’t spend five years training to charge you £60 for eye drops she said
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?
