I am in charge of several neighbours' cats over Easter as usual. I am always surprised at how much more than my overweight cats they eat. Tommy next door (owned by a vet) has 5X100gm pouches of Felix plus unlimited diabetic dry food per day. He is a large but not fat animal. Other next door pair have 2 pouches each per day plus unlimited biscuits. They are overweight. Kittens along the road have 1 pouch each plus dry.
My two have half a pouch each in the morning and in the evening share a cup of oral health kibble measured for their desired weight. Despite these smaller amounts they are gradually getting heavier. I have been advised to use a metabolic dry food which works better than the light version. Any other recommendations?
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.





I really cannot stand over them and make sure each one gets the right amount of food for their size!
