Gransnet forums

News & politics

Pink Ladies

(28 Posts)
Cossy Mon 14-Sept-26 13:50:43

So I’m speechless! Almost, anyway.

What on earth is happening in our country atm?

I find this group, who appear to be the equipment of the all male protest group, Patriot Platfoem, disturbing, alarming and tbh pretty horrifying.

See photo and be aware too this group is highly supported by David Tate.

Please don’t misunderstand me, I support safeguarding of all women!

Cossy Mon 14-Sept-26 13:51:16

Sorry, equivalent (thank auto-correct!)

BlueBelle Mon 14-Sept-26 14:13:08

Probably Farage or Tommy Robinson s sister

eazybee Mon 14-Sept-26 14:21:45

Not heard of this or the woman concerned.
But what do you mean,exactly, BlueBelle by:
Probably Farage or Tommy Robinson s sister
??
Rather cheap. don't you think?

LemonJam Mon 14-Sept-26 15:53:52

Crikey- I had not heard of this woman or her background- thank you Cossy.

Fallingstar Mon 14-Sept-26 16:01:35

Oh Lord, what is the world coming to.
I despair, I really do.
Thanks for the info Cossy, had no idea there was a women’s group supported by Andrew Tate, bizarre, and I imagine these women do not even begin to see the irony here.
😣

Casdon Mon 14-Sept-26 16:01:46

This is her.
www.google.com/goto?url=CAESrgEB6zswFe6SKRL3JGKmGX2STD-dnIb6KsquPPhJ_kpeUTAJ62LXx6L2qsJuFBo5JKKxTK-2rb2s25VrH0jXgA_ZYFh-KCiamcE8bxnbPfpGqAApso9kAjHDBiOUaB0AMX4zXwj22GAsVTVH2SIe8QnnxzxryX2iPrVFRkOsUwFATbwH2t6-9m2mW1tId6nC83wp0SCRoxEq79buXmf77poBZqLl5vA1SSU4D4Zcv-s

Cossy Mon 14-Sept-26 16:03:47

eazybee

Not heard of this or the woman concerned.
But what do you mean,exactly, BlueBelle by:
Probably Farage or Tommy Robinson s sister
??
Rather cheap. don't you think?

Why??

Fallingstar Mon 14-Sept-26 16:06:51

Casdon

This is her.
www.google.com/goto?url=CAESrgEB6zswFe6SKRL3JGKmGX2STD-dnIb6KsquPPhJ_kpeUTAJ62LXx6L2qsJuFBo5JKKxTK-2rb2s25VrH0jXgA_ZYFh-KCiamcE8bxnbPfpGqAApso9kAjHDBiOUaB0AMX4zXwj22GAsVTVH2SIe8QnnxzxryX2iPrVFRkOsUwFATbwH2t6-9m2mW1tId6nC83wp0SCRoxEq79buXmf77poBZqLl5vA1SSU4D4Zcv-s

Well, she looks like a prize for the far right. I just wonder who could possibly support a group with child abusers and domestic abusers making up the numbers, and supported by a vicious misogynist who is accused of sex trafficking.

Cossy Mon 14-Sept-26 16:08:57

Casdon

This is her.
www.google.com/goto?url=CAESrgEB6zswFe6SKRL3JGKmGX2STD-dnIb6KsquPPhJ_kpeUTAJ62LXx6L2qsJuFBo5JKKxTK-2rb2s25VrH0jXgA_ZYFh-KCiamcE8bxnbPfpGqAApso9kAjHDBiOUaB0AMX4zXwj22GAsVTVH2SIe8QnnxzxryX2iPrVFRkOsUwFATbwH2t6-9m2mW1tId6nC83wp0SCRoxEq79buXmf77poBZqLl5vA1SSU4D4Zcv-s

A truly disgusting and vile woman.

Why on earth would anyone 1) support her and 2) think she’s decent person to set up and lead a group focused on safeguarding women and children?

Do people really hate, distrust and fear migrants so much, they’d follow a woman whose been convicted and been imprisoned, along with her vile partner, for child abuse?

MT62 Mon 14-Sept-26 16:21:19

Never heard of them, apart from the film Grease 😀

LemonJam Mon 14-Sept-26 16:36:41

It's an emotional calling card to use child abuse risks to rally anti immigrant support and financial contributions. This overt manipulation is undermined when the group's' leaders or group supporters themselves have a personal history of abuse that evidences the real risk they pose.

Further there is no evidence whatsoever that children and women are more at risk from harm comparatively from:

1)asylum seekers in accommodation whilst their claim is being processed
2) immigrants that have applied and been granted visas to enter UK than
3) the existing UK population
4) supporters of anti-immigrant groups that have prior convictions for abuse against children or women- arguably posing an even higher risk than all of above.

Grantanow Tue 15-Sept-26 09:26:43

Rabble rousing.

KayM Tue 15-Sept-26 13:38:25

It's pretty worrying, the " rise of the extrem right" , but it seems that the active arm greatly overestimates their level of national support. I hope so, anyway.

Oreo Tue 15-Sept-26 13:45:22

I think of Pink Ladies as being from Grease, or a bag of apples.

BlueBelle Tue 15-Sept-26 14:57:58

No Eazybees no idea what you mean ‘by a bit cheap’
I stand by my remark she and her followers seem cut from the same cloth as the Tommy Robinsons and goose stepping Farages of the world
There I ve said it again

Maremia Tue 15-Sept-26 16:41:38

Sounds as if she likes to watch violence.
Already has a criminal record.
Maybe that will count against her, if she offends again.

Susieq62 Tue 15-Sept-26 17:04:53

The Pink Ladies are a group aligned to the thinking alongside Tommy Robinson, Andrew Tate, Nigel Farage etc!
They are very unpleasant people one of whom has lost her job as a teaching assistant due to the views she espoused! She did not meet the duty of care and safeguarding expectations aligned with schools!
This is a nasty group of women who cannot be trusted under any circumstances .

Astitchintime Tue 15-Sept-26 17:12:34

And I thought it was about the price of pink lady apples 🤣🤣

Fallingstar Tue 15-Sept-26 17:16:18

I think extremists tend to be those who have a tendency towards crime, which is another good reason why men dressed in black and wearing balaclavas should be asked to remove their face coverings by police, because I would bet that some of them are known to the police.

Cossy Tue 15-Sept-26 17:24:26

Astitchintime

And I thought it was about the price of pink lady apples 🤣🤣

Sorry! Aren’t they expensive though? But I do love them.

I also love the film Grease and those Pink Ladies thanks

Cossy Tue 15-Sept-26 17:26:28

Susieq62

The Pink Ladies are a group aligned to the thinking alongside Tommy Robinson, Andrew Tate, Nigel Farage etc!
They are very unpleasant people one of whom has lost her job as a teaching assistant due to the views she espoused! She did not meet the duty of care and safeguarding expectations aligned with schools!
This is a nasty group of women who cannot be trusted under any circumstances .

👏👏👏

Whilst I agree, I truly do not understand what draws or attracts people to groups or people such as these? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

win Tue 15-Sept-26 17:43:25

Oreo

I think of Pink Ladies as being from Grease, or a bag of apples.

Yes Apples is what I thought this was all about.

win Tue 15-Sept-26 17:45:10

BlueBelle

No Eazybees no idea what you mean ‘by a bit cheap’
I stand by my remark she and her followers seem cut from the same cloth as the Tommy Robinsons and goose stepping Farages of the world
There I ve said it again

I think a lot of us would agree

MT62 Tue 15-Sept-26 17:47:41

Oreo

I think of Pink Ladies as being from Grease, or a bag of apples.

Oh yes apples 😂