My husband and me are in the process of downsizing from a large three bedroom detached house to a two bedroom bungalow. It’s a beautiful bungalow that has only recently been renovated so we can move straight in without having to do anything at all.
However, I am having sleepless nights worrying about all the furniture that won’t fit and the space we are giving up. We have been in this house for over 35 years so we have loads of ‘stuff’
Do any of you have any hints or tips on how to cope with this please? I know I am going to have to be ruthless but it’s so very hard with all the memories we have here. Thank you.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄



