Hi everyone,I'm new here but just wanted some advice really
My daughter who I've always got on with has grown very distant with me since she got married and had a family. She lives nearer to her in-laws than she does to me but it's about a twenty minutes drive to my house so not too far. The problem I'm basically having is that she doesn't contact me at all for a chat or anything, the only time I hear from her is if she wants me to babysit. She spends weekends with her in-laws going for days out etc but I never see her. I decided to make a real effort to keep in contact via phone so phoned her once a week for a few weeks for a chat but I missed a couple of weeks due to being ill and there was no return contact at all, if I don't make the effort I don't hear anything
I was looking after my grandson while she was at work but that stopped because of covid and I've been ill so haven't felt able to look after him. I also work and am struggling to stay fit enough for work. I was finding the childcare really hard and was actually relieved to get a break but I didn't think this would mean I wouldn't see my grandson again. I don't get to spend time with him unless I'm looking after him
I'm not sure what to do about this situation, I don't want to fall out with her but I also don't like feeling like I'm being taken for granted or used just for childcare
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Ruler Of The World (lighthearted)
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?

