Gransnet forums

Games

Last three letters contd. November 2015

(195 Posts)
Magenta8 Wed 05-Nov-25 09:17:39

Following:-

A new topic

crazyH Thu 08-Oct-26 21:40:35

Very eloquent speech

twiglet77 Thu 08-Oct-26 21:39:10

If nothing gives

Rocketstop2 Thu 08-Oct-26 14:10:04

I veto everything

twiglet77 Wed 07-Oct-26 23:04:17

It’s all relative

Rocketstop2 Wed 07-Oct-26 19:02:30

Really awful liar

twiglet77 Mon 05-Oct-26 23:20:58

It’s only natural

twiglet77 Sun 04-Oct-26 20:38:15

All night session

Rocketstop2 Sun 04-Oct-26 18:17:57

In our Nan's

Crocus5 Sat 03-Oct-26 15:15:50

On my excursion

twiglet77 Wed 30-Sept-26 21:18:33

Little dog syndrome

Rocketstop2 Wed 30-Sept-26 18:32:38

Green luscious emeralds

Ruby41 Wed 30-Sept-26 18:31:23

I now giggle

Rocketstop2 Wed 30-Sept-26 18:26:06

Every able king

MollyNew Wed 30-Sept-26 18:04:53

Excellent ribeye steak

twiglet77 Tue 29-Sept-26 19:57:25

Expensive new trainers

Rocketstop2 Tue 29-Sept-26 18:49:52

In secret enrolment

Crocus5 Tue 29-Sept-26 10:04:44

I’m taking exercise

twiglet77 Mon 28-Sept-26 21:15:43

Read or write

MollyNew Mon 28-Sept-26 20:56:39

Going home tomorrow

Rocketstop2 Sun 20-Sept-26 18:46:35

Extended news tonight

Crocus5 Sun 20-Sept-26 17:23:22

Arranged Tuesday’s entertainment

MollyNew Sat 19-Sept-26 23:11:01

It's not appropriate

Rocketstop2 Thu 17-Sept-26 19:44:05

Great hair Tina

MollyNew Wed 16-Sept-26 22:07:17

Eleven robbers sought

Rocketstop2 Wed 16-Sept-26 19:01:05

In ordinary newspapers