So sad for you Topnan
Several years ago, I had similar problems, with my middle son, the memories of the ‘names’ he called me, still hurt.
His mother-in-law takes pride in saying she hated her mother. So the vibes around them, are far from good.
Things are ok now, but I dread family get togethers, which happens about 2 or 3 times a year (birthdays etc). He and his sister don’t get on either.
I hardly see them, even though they live just a 10 minute drive away. I would love to see the GC more than I do.
It’s half term hols now, so I asked them to bring the girls over, but oh no - they have lots of plans/activities. So be it.
I am the forgiving type - no point in getting upset.
Take care Topnan and look after yourself 
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Mother put on child abuse register for letting her 5 year old go for a walk!
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


.