Anyone like to join me in this?
You can set your own ‘frugal’ guidelines but the aim is to eat and drink in a more restrained (and healthy) manner that usual just for 28 days.
I did this last year and lost those few extra pounds that nobody wants. For those who have more than a few pounds to shift it can kick start a real weight loss plan for 2018.
It can be combined with 16:8 and any other ‘diets’ you are following.
So, anyone out there want to join in for 28 days and we’ll share ideas and support each other? ?
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
No good reason still to vote Tory


but will join in. I’m not on any special diet except following the nhs guidance on losing weight. 1400 calories per day. Also given up my glass of red every evening which I so enjoy. 

