To celebrate the paperback publication of Joanna Nell’s novel, The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village, we're giving one lucky gransnetter the chance to win a toaster and kettle set from Swan and a copy of the book, together worth over £100.
More details on the prize can be found HERE and T&Cs HERE. We will pick a winner after 11am on 11th October.
To enter simply tell us... what makes you feel young again?
You must be a registered Gransnet user to enter. Sign up to Gransnet HERE if you haven't done so already.
And don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to get the latest competitions delivered straight to your inbox...
My Granddaughters make me feel young again and seeing the world through there eyes is a fantastic feeling and has given me a new outlook on live, Plus this week my eldest granddaughter Olivia has taken up learning the Ukulele and she wants me to learn with her.
Spending time with my little granddaughters. I am lucky to be able to see them several times a week, and a couple of days a week I take them to school and pick them up again. Being back with mums in the playground makes me feel like I'm back in the days when mine were at primary school! It's surprising how many other nanas are doing the same. I get to go on some school trips too!