Gransnet forums

Chat

Start a new discussion Replies Latest By

Just poetry

13 Jendurham

Mice

72 Anne58

A cautionary tale!

26 Greatnan

Drying washing indoors

8 JessM

Another scam

3 libra10

Passport Photos

37 Nonu

Christmas ads for 2012

23 BlueSky

I don't dread xmas but I don't make it a big deal either.

18 BAnanas

Car Owners

25 gramps

I want to punch myself in the head - hard.

27 glassortwo

People I admire...

7 soop

Most Scrumdiddliumptious Over-50s

112 soop

Lil's Bar - Refurbished!

6 Ella46

Lil's Bar 3

3 Ella46

Lil's Bar 2

1000 Ella46

Who haunts your dreams?

55 Jan

Oh no! Bill Tarmey...........

6 merlotgran

british opinion of Arabs

97 merlotgran

how do I get into chat room

57 Pud

What would you do? Help me think this through please.

26 Grandola

Does anyone else find...............

28 merlotgran

notonthehighstreet.c om

27 specki4eyes

returning goods to John Lewis

13 crimson

Just when grandchildren (almost) reduce you to tears, they have you laughing.

7 jules1

Radio versus Television

22 FlicketyB

Funny sign 'language'

4 wisewoman

Giving up the car.

55 Gmajen

National Adoption Week

3 Nanadog

So, which Gransnetter do you think.............

33 Smoluski

What I did today.

1000 janeainsworth

My sister is in the US

31 Nonu

Wine o'clock

28 Ana

Looking after stuff.

24 storynanny

Complaints - result!

17 dorsetpennt

'friends'

22 nanaej

Thoroughly p****d off!!

70 harrigran

I need a little help from my friends...

98 soop

What is a "billion"?

14 NfkDumpling

Drying washing indoors

26 Pud

Wanting to move to be near children and grandchildren!

24 granjura

Live webchat with Sandi Toksvig - Friday 2 Nov 1-2pm

72 GaryDayEllison

Highgate cemetary. Halloween party

74 AlieOxon

Just so as you know

23 Smoluski

thought last night was "trick or treat"?

11 nanaej

Out of date food

17 Ella46

Does practice make perfect?

14 Nelliemoser

What's the best advice you ever received?

70 isthisallthereis

Anyone got Vodaphone - is it 'down'?

5 Marelli

Halloween party

40 annodomini

Telephone Pension Scam (and another one, just now!)

2 glammanana