I'm a huge radio listener, especially during the day. Mainly Radio 4, Radio 4 Extra and Classical FM. I'm listening to Broadcasting House at the moment before the Sunday edition of the Archers. Radio has come 'into its own' in NY following the loss of power in NYC, all due to batteries being used in radios and of course the TV relies soley on electrical power. Radio of course is being used for information but New Yorkers are also finding that the radio has other programmes other then the news and music.
By the way I also watch TV and enjoy it - I love documentaries especially.
My question is: if we were told we could only have one thing, a radio or a tv what would you choose?
I really can't say at the moment and I'm delighted that I don't have to make the choice. But I'll make sure I have batteries for my radio. Just in case.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

