Gransnet forums

Chat

Start a new discussion Replies Latest By

When does your Christmas Tree go up?

38 specki4eyes

Lights!

15 Anne58

Resourcefulness

8 vampirequeen

December birthdays

35 gracesmum

On a lighter note...

8 POGS

Unwanted Phone Calls

33 Wheniwasyourage

The USA - civilised?

14 Greatnan

What a sweetie

20 Daisyanswerdo

Why do the elderly people in my area complain all the time I am not entitled to the house I inherited from my parents?.

79 Grannyknot

Did you know...?

25 Elegran

Gransnet on Facebook

23 Nelliemoser

Happy St Andrews Day

18 harrigran

When do Christmas parties start?

12 glammanana

just joined

46 Nonu

What should you be doing?

50 iuwsfiuiuhsfdkj

Can I just warn any lurkers out there...........

362 Anne58

Floods - anyone else had a problem?

96 MaryXYX

New member

33 Greatnan

Lost appetite

35 JessM

Its snowing here!!!!

20 granjura

Casablanca

4 Nelliemoser

Mothers on the payroll?

61 Anne58

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Bags [for the 29th]

51 Bags

Supermarket specials

12 vampirequeen

I don't like these flippin' cookies!

4 Ana

Dumb Britain?

79 Greatnan

Daft but I like it

10 Ana

Asda Christmas booklet.

8 glassortwo

New York's Finest

8 NannaB

The Lost Art of Letter Writing

50 annodomini

GN HQ kiss of death

24 whenim64

jokes

2 Greatnan

Is it OK to send condolences online?

13 Bermeir

I am pleasantly surprised......

12 Learnergran

I hate shopping

40 annodomini

Granny Pod!

18 absentgrana

Message from the doghouse

154 Nelliemoser

Too cold and wet out there

148 jO5

direct debits

15 lynne

Oh no!

16 Elegran

PC points - new thread because other one hijacked

46 Anne58

so what would you do?

8 vampirequeen

Am I a drudge?

53 Mishap

Fourteen children

75 absentgrana

No en suite?

90 Greatnan

P H O E N I X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

31 Anne58

Soop. I didn't know................ ...

54 Anne58

Addicted - moi?

4 Nelliemoser

Life Peers

37 absentgrana

Honey trap - just what was he thinking?

53 JessM