Grace says "Thank you" Geraldine and Kat-ladies at GNHQ for saying mum doesn't need to stay out here any longer. I think she has learned her lesson but it has been an education for her to read lots of posts without giving in to the temptation to respond. And not a lot of kennels have wi-fi you know.
Thank you for messages of support and even jo5 saying I can come back .
Quote: "Give it a few days. You will start to feel better and then you could come back." [pathetically grateful] emoticon, but then I read on and well, no surprises there.
Like the ins and outs of parliamentary procedure I do hope that it was more how I expressed myself rather than the sentiments but it was reassuring that a lot of Grannies seemed to agree with me. But 'nuff said (I am educated enough to know that is not how you spell it, just a turn of phrase) If it is occasionally like having to walk through the boys' lavatories to get to the library, so be it. I will look on' it as a tolerable price to pay for the friendship I have met, the supportive advice and the (mostly) intelligent observations of my fellow Grannies.
I know this is a different thread but if I may just comment on jo5's "advice" to anybody contemplating joining Gransnet, it amounts to four words - be sincere- be genuine.
It's not about education, it's not about spelling, it's not about who can shout the loudest and it's not about who can be the wittiest.
"To thine own self be true" - and you can't go far wrong.
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄







