Came back to read your posts. When I first tried to post my message it hovered around again for a bit and I thought I would blow a gasket if it disappeared again, but fortunately it went in ok. I then went back to bed with a drink, then on the plus side I fell asleep and got another hour, but of course woke to my cold drink! I am just watching one squirrel on the ground making holes with another one running along the fence, its like being Beatrix Potter here today, but no accompanying pigeons. So far more daylight and looks sunny but cold, so the plans for the day still stand, with ironing getting priority, not only because I need the clothes but it will be a warming job to do too. At least ironing is a satisfying job as you see a good pile of clothes all looking better and less ironing in the basket. Not like dusting, where you see very little for your efforts, and I used to hoover most days to have the place looking decent. That is now a job which is painful to do and is relegated to needing to clear up something I have spilt and being glad that the cleaners can bend down and hoover under things etc. Oh what a shame I dont have my phone to hand to take a picture. A cheeky squirrel has decided that one of my pots with salvia in it, which I can see from my window,is just the place to bury something and is scrabbling about and then has gone to the next pot along. I expect I shall be very surprised by what comes up next spring. And now 2 pigeons have arrived to join the scene . Time to get cracking. Have a good day everyone