Gransnet forums

Chat

What's next for Meghan and Harry?

(84 Posts)
MarieElla Tue 06-Oct-26 10:17:09

This is not a pile on/hate thread, more like I started it out of idle curiosity.
I find these two very entertaining.
They had it all, fame, money...etc. and threw it all away.
So, what do we think they should do next?

Cossy Thu 08-Oct-26 13:37:49

Many many non Royal people choose to cover their children’s faces in online photos.

I simply wouldn’t post at all, but we’re all different and it really doesn’t bother me either way.

MarieElla Thu 08-Oct-26 14:13:03

That's my point..if they want Royal adjacency (as is suspected, otherwise, why come back here?), they can't expect to be at Royal events with their faces blotted out.
Badly thought out, like everything they do.

MarieElla Fri 09-Oct-26 18:39:38

It would appear that 'Whats next for Harry' is a masterclass in grief!
Gosh, it's sad and devastating that he (and William) lost their mother so young but I think he's really got to stop using it as an identity....ie, source of income!

merlotgran Fri 09-Oct-26 18:44:45

He was paid about $100K for a ‘grief masterclass’

Nice little earner!

Cossy Fri 09-Oct-26 18:45:28

MarieElla

It would appear that 'Whats next for Harry' is a masterclass in grief!
Gosh, it's sad and devastating that he (and William) lost their mother so young but I think he's really got to stop using it as an identity....ie, source of income!

Many many others have made money on the back of Diana, Princess of Wales.

If they can, I see absolutely no reason why he shouldn’t.

Would I do it? I simply don’t know.

MarieElla Fri 09-Oct-26 18:52:58

Cossy I think Harry has simply run out of options and sees his uncle cashing in on Diana's death so he rolls it out again.....he should have more self respect. Everyone knows he lost his mother at a young age, as have many people.
Meanwhile, Meghan pops down to London to meet Malala, making sure the cameras get her hugging the much more worthy woman.

greyfur16 Fri 09-Oct-26 19:13:20

Cossy I think Harry has simply run out of options and sees his uncle cashing in on Diana's death so he rolls it out again.....he should have more self respect

Cam't he just get a job?

Calendargirl Fri 09-Oct-26 19:42:41

MarieElla

Cossy I think Harry has simply run out of options and sees his uncle cashing in on Diana's death so he rolls it out again.....he should have more self respect. Everyone knows he lost his mother at a young age, as have many people.
Meanwhile, Meghan pops down to London to meet Malala, making sure the cameras get her hugging the much more worthy woman.

Just been looking at pictures of the afternoon tea event.

Apparently her outfit, clothes, shoes, handbag, jewellery etc added up to the sum of £28000.

No wonder they want the British taxpayer to pay their security costs.