Luckygirl3
MayBee70
I’ve moisturised my face and neck ever since I was in my late teens after a friend advised me to do it. It fared me well for a long time until gravity took over. And I’ve always pampered my hands but they too now have breaking nails and are disfigured with arthritis. But I never thought about pampering my feet until I decided that, with a knee replacement on the horizon, I needed to clear up any fungal infections. Can’t believe how much better my grotesque toenails look after being oiled daily. I’ve become quite obsessive about doing it. And I decided recently to stop putting strengthening varnish on my fingernails so cut them short and started applying No 7 Nourishing Nail and Cuticle care on them. It’s so old they probably don’t make it any more. I was surprised to find that they stopped breaking so badly. I’ve always used hand cream but didn’t concentrate on the nails themselves. As for pampering the rest of my body, I don’t think there’s a part of me that doesn’t need attention of some kind. When I go away, which I did recently, I take a bag full of potions. My nighttime procedure takes forever ( when I remember to do it). Going from head to toe
Regaine to stop my hair falling out
Eye cream
Dry eye drops
Serum
Night cream
Toothpaste
Interdental sticks
Various creams for my shoulder acne; seems to be a post menopausal thing
Hand cream
Nail cream
Skin firming cream on my thighs ( doesn’t work cellulite still there)
Voltarol on knees
Nether regions…
Anusol sometimes
Replens sometimes
Athletes foot cream
Fungal nail treatment varnish
Tea tree oil on smaller nails
Skin softening cream sometimes
I’m exhausted by the time I get into bed…I feel exhausted just reading this!!
Me too!!! Cleaning my hands, face and teeth is about the limit of my usual pre-bed routine, and I find even that a chore!!!


