Oh where to start? I am like a child in a sweety shop! Of course the fact that I had over 100 different snowdrops may tell you why I am a Galanthophile, ! Then my Hellebores cheer the winter up. I am very keen on lovely scents so honeysuckles and traclospermums and of course roses all count too. But something I did in a previous bigger garden was to have lovely scented leaf geraniums. I used to put the chairs out for us to sit and have coffee etc, and would direct friends to the various chairs, so Mary you are in the salvia chair, someone else in the mint chair etc etc. It was so nice to be able to sit in the chairs and run you fingers through the leaves and take the odd one off to press in your fingers A favourite was a mint one called Tomotosa with was my "vegetable pussy cat" as it had quite big, furry feelig leaves that smelt of mint. Lavender of course, brings back memories of my great granny and granny, with their little lavendar bags in every drawer keeping the moths at bay and giving a perfume to the clothes.Mustnt forget sweet peas of course. I love them for themselves, and the memory of my grandad who used to grow them up the ends of his peas and beans to encourage the polinators to come. I dont think we always acknowledge the pleasures of smelling things, and how strongly they connect us to people and places of the past.There are of course the downside too. I quite like the look of ribes at a distance but ugh the smell is horrible to me, and garlic, and the curry plant dont get a look in in my garden!