Gransnet forums

Chat

Picture from your window

(80 Posts)
Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 08:21:57

I seriously need to trim the hydrangea outside my bedroom window.

PammyHoops Wed 23-Sept-26 14:11:58

No garden for me, but view from my window is the park and pond with the sea behind it.

grandMattie Wed 23-Sept-26 14:27:09

The “gorgeous” view from my windows, enhanced by scaffolding. Perhaps it’ll be removed by Easter, since it was put up in April and almost nothing has been finished!

Jaxjacky Wed 23-Sept-26 14:44:05

View from kitchen/diner, daisies are growing quicker than the grass.

Overthemoongran Wed 23-Sept-26 15:01:23

We use our touring caravan for six months of the year, here in the U.K. and in Europe. The view from my window is constantly changing, mountains, coastal, forests, lakes, moorland. I just love opening the blinds each morning to these varied views. At the moment I have a glorious beach view.

LadyGracie Wed 23-Sept-26 15:02:17

Our garden before the drought 🤞

Iamthewalrus Wed 23-Sept-26 15:04:38

View from our back patio (catio) in southern Ontario near Toronto to our garden. Enjoying the last nice days of summer before all the leaves are gone and from December to March replaced with bare trees, snow and views of our neighbours.

Ladyleftfieldlover Wed 23-Sept-26 15:31:25

This is the view from my dining room window. You can just make out OH’s hammock. He’s having a snooze in it now! You can also see my first stained glass effort.

DianneAngel Wed 23-Sept-26 15:54:50

My view is of the house opposite and his flat bed truck. Not inspiring at all. hugs

FriedGreenTomatoes2 Wed 23-Sept-26 16:06:29

Some gorgeous gardens here ladies thanks for sharing. Especially yours LadyGracie Shysal and Luckygirl.

I don’t have a garden, communal or otherwise as I live in the town centre but these beautiful dahlias caught my attention yesterday as I walked along the road where houses are …

FriedGreenTomatoes2 Wed 23-Sept-26 16:24:08

Try again

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 16:37:21

Mollygo reminds me of when my daughter broke down outside the methodist church, I asked her how she got moving again,she said 2 men from the AA helped her, I said wasn't that amazing the AA were there to help and you aren't a member either,
She looked at me and said the AA meeting mum,it was on at the time

fancyflowers Wed 23-Sept-26 16:42:43

shysal

View from my French window two years ago. Each following year I have added a ridiculously large number of extra pots so that there is barely a gangway to the steps. I must cut down next time!

That is beautiful!

LadyGracie Wed 23-Sept-26 17:00:14

I would love your view Luckygirl or your beautiful garden Shysal,
I have garden envy 😁

FriedGreenTomatoes2 Wed 23-Sept-26 17:09:08

Actually no more tries because it’s about the view from our windows
Not about beautiful flowers (or not)!

My view

MiniMoon Wed 23-Sept-26 17:23:52

I'm visiting Chester for a few days. This is the view from our room on the 6th floor.

Susieq62 Wed 23-Sept-26 17:31:07

This is our lovely sunflower

gillyknits Wed 23-Sept-26 17:34:47

View from my back window . Lots of pots and the last of the bedding plants.

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 17:48:45

Not the view at the moment, I took it another evening.

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 17:58:39

View over my old garden, still much missed...

blossom14 Wed 23-Sept-26 18:02:11

Before the drought.

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 18:04:55

A really lovely lawn blossom14, I hope it comes back next spring.

Scribbles Wed 23-Sept-26 18:19:56

View from the hall.

Greenfinch Wed 23-Sept-26 18:23:05

Sunset from my bathroom window.

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 18:32:25

Some of you live in such idyllic places!

aggie Wed 23-Sept-26 18:51:58

This is what I tried to post earlier , it’s from the living room