Good morning all from Glasgow, where it is 5C°, with showers forecast.
Susan, I too had an awful night, 1 dread going to sleep. I had gone to bed early, with earache and a blinding headache, but couldn't sleep.
I hope you feel better as the day goes on.♥️
Gagagran, what a coincidence DH and I were discussing stair lifts yesterday. I can hardly get up and down stairs now, it is so painful.
I hope you manage to get it sorted.
Yesterday did not pan out as I had hoped.
I managed to complete most of the safeguarding admin and even cut DH's hair,--badly--. I have developed a tremor and weakness in my painful wrist. I did suggest to DH, that he should go to a barber, he said he had his own personal one and there was no need! 😉
It doesn't really matter, because he cannot see the back of his head, 😁
Then I started to cough and was violently sick. My chest has flared up again. It was a day of non stop coughing,
I felt very dizzy and spent the afternoon lying down,
Today will be a nothing day, I will be doing as little as possible, in the hope, that I feel better.
This forced incarceration does not sit well with someone (me), who is always out and about.
Hoping that my fellow mountaineers, have a bearable day. Enjoy your day, everyone, what ever your plans.