Good morning, it’s dull and dry here on the hillside in south Glos, cool too.
My trip to the dentist is going to work out very expensive in due time, apparently one of my front upper teeth has a huge area of decay (wasn’t picked up on previous routine visits) and will need removal at some point in the not too distant future 🥺 Then my options are an implant (£3k+), new denture (£1.8k) or a bridge (£2k). Oh what fun. Not.
So, I then went to the farm shop on the way back and consoled myself by buying their delicious homemade faggots and a fancy selection of olives etc.
In the afternoon I visited my friend in the village, they’re off to Australia for a month next week, I’m looking forward to hearing all about it! They’ve lived there and visited many times over the past 50 years so know the country well.
I made the damson, plum and blueberry jam, it’s rather delicious 😋. It always surprises me how much the pan contents reduce during the process. I’m getting hooked on jam making now!
Today SIL and her DH are here for lunch, I need to gee up DH up to clear up the mess he’s made setting up a new television yesterday, honestly you would not believe how untidy he is 😡, there’s polystyrene and gubbins all over the place. I set it up for him, a right palaver as he mislaid the instructions pretty much as soon as he took it out of the box!
Hope you all have a good day 🌹