Hope you have a safe journey and enjoy your holiday FGT. Gelisa I have been having a case of the gremlins gobbling up my posts as well. Very annoying. I am hoping to organise a trip over to visit my son in the Fylde area soon , and wondered when I get something arranged if you might like to meet up for coffee somewhere? I would love to meet up with some of the GNs, as it is good to be able to put a face to so many people that you feel you have got to know, yet wouldnt recognise them if they walked past you in the street!
When I was doing missionary work, living in Lancashire with my white roses in the garden!, I used to enjoy going up to Morecambe and treating myself to coffee in the Midland hotel, It cost very little more than other cafes and allowed me to pretend it was the 1920's and I would see the wonderful Gill things and look around to see if Poroit was sat in the next window! Send me a message if you would like to meet up
Time to get the coffee and set off on my errands. Will put my lightweight mac in the bag, dont think I will need it , but who knows maybe a welcome shower for the garden. Lovely for all of us who have at last seen the welcome rain, to at least start helping the gardens. My neighbours where I used to live ,used to think I was quite mad, as after a long spell of dry weather, when the rain finally started , would see me with a watering can out there watering the borders. Method in my madness, if the ground is bone dry, the rain can run off so just dampening the soil encouraged the water to go down into the soil. Gardening friends understood my actions , but I am sure there will still be a few that remember me as that mad woman who waited for the rain to go out watering the garden! Ah wonderful, just playing Bach on the radio, lovely. Have a good day everyone