Good morning all from Glasgow, where it is 11°C.
Belated birthday greeting to Grammaretto, a lovely lady.
Llfl, whatca beautiful kilt!
Bellas, are you sure it is actually your bank? I have never had such a call.
BlueSapphire, if it is aspirin, 25mg, you are looking for, it can be bought in Asda.
I was looking at a packet last night, wondering of I would need to take aspirin, because I had a heart episode, after trying to lift heavy boxes. Stupid me.😔
R&L, you are doing too much to soon. Everytime you are lifting your arm, you will be pulling internally, which will take six weeks to heal.
Please look after yourself.
We had a lovely afternoon with Babydoll and her parents. I think I have overdone things, hairdresser, M&S and thenour visit.
The jacket, I bought with 70%off, still has the security tag on it, it wastagged under the arm.🤬
I am staying in bed, I feel a bit rotten today, my angina ghas raised it's ugly head, Things are catching up with me.
Have a good day folks.